Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, are packed with excitement making this a holiday or two, within a holiday.
Stopping off at some amazing destinations, you will also spend a day at Disney's very own and unique Castaway Cay. An exotic island paradise unique to Disney Cruise Line. The little-ones amongst us get the chance to spend a day with Disney characters, find the hidden Underwater Mickey or dig for exciting artefacts.
The more mature passengers get the chance to find the island's wilder side, seek out the hidden secluded beach exclusively for adults, Serenity Bay, take in a Swedish massage whilst watching the turquoise waters, or simply chill-out in this unique and amazing paradise.
With so much happening aboard too, your days are filled with activities and programmes for you to take part in, or simply watch from afar.
All ages are covered with a Disney Cruise Line voyage, with special programmes for the little-ones, teens and adult only, or maybe it is the all-important family-time that you want to rediscover.
Let's take a look at some of the wonderful entertainment that awaits you on-board.
Bring a little of London's West End with you, with spectacular stage shows in the Walt Disney Theatre.
For the kids;
- New Disney's Believe - New twist on Aladdin!
- Villains Tonight - A host of Disney Villains.
- Toy Story - The Musical Inspired by Pixar classics.
- The Golden Mickey's - Celebrating Disney's musical heritage.
- Disney Dreams - Discover the power of little girls' dreams!
- Twice Charmed - A new twist on Cinderella's magical tale.
For the Tweens (exclusively for 11-13yr olds);
- Clubhouse 5 (5yrs and under) - focusing on movement.
- Solve it series (6yrs and older) - problem solving and solution activities.
- In the Spotlight Series (7yrs and older) - Activities and stage performing.
- Story Book Series (All Kids) - Dancing, fun and games with Disney Characters.
- Parent Pager - When children 10yrs and under are signed in to Youth Activity Programmes, parents are given a ship-wide-Wave Phone, so you are only a text away!
For the Teens (14-17yr olds);
- Edge - Private club on Deck 2
- Pizza Perfection - Trivia and toppings!
- Ship Factor - challenges and fun games.
- A Pirates Life For Me - compete to claim the coveted 'Pearl'.
For the Adults;
- Video Game Tournaments - Head to head competitions.
- Gender Wars - It is all-out 'Girls versus Boys'.
- Pump It Up - Fun and fitness.
- Gotcha - Be clever or sneaky to win!
- Disney Animation - Find a budding cartoonist amongst them.
- H2O Splash Down - Teens very own pool-party!
- Karaoke - Adults keep away!?
- Pyjama Party Movie Night - Need we say more?
- Dance Party - Be cool with some busting moves.
- Teen Wildside - Amazing day out at Castaway Cay.
- A Night of Romance Taste - Palo, the Italian restaurant serving fine cuisine and decadent wines. Remy offers a French fantasy of flavours, themed on Disney's Ratatouille film, both 18yrs and over.
- Quiet Cove Pool - Relax with a Tropical treat.
- Cove Cafe - Sip a Cappuccino in utter peace.
- Spa Villa's - Spend some time pampering.
- Massage - Complete with private balconies for couples.
- Relaxing Saunas - Helping you to completely chill and unwind.
- Aromatherapy - Try something with a difference.
There are so many things to do and delights to try, simply not possible to mention them all. From Character Dining, to Magical shows, Ground transfers and trips to the 1st water-coaster on the sea....the AquaDuck. A 765 foot long ride that blasts you through four decks, over the edge of the ship and back, shooting you up and down, before blasting through the forward funnel and into the pool!
Also included is a Walt Disney Day Hopper Pass into Orlando's world famous theme park, Walt Disney World Resort, on a day's stop at Florida's Port Canaveral.
8 Night Bahamian Cruise Itinerary
Sailing from New York, your trip will include;
- Nassau, the Bahamas
- Disney's Castaway Cay
- Port Canaveral (Orlando/Walt Disney World)
- Four relaxing days at sea.
It is then time to cross the pond back to the UK from New York, direct with our partners Virgin Atlantic or British Airways.